December 22, 2017 at 5:50 pm #693
What is the step by step procedure for buying a property(home) in India?
December 22, 2017 at 6:20 pm #694
Purchasing a property in India is a wonderful experience both economically and enthusiastically. It is the greatest deal of one’s life that includes genuine idea and preparation. With a few conceivable challenges in the way like unpracticed dealers, licit difficulties, financing issues, it turns into a general extreme and confused undertaking. So it is vital that the whole procedure ought to be completed efficiently to experience it hassle-free.
December 23, 2017 at 9:26 am #697
For ready to move home, please check the following documents that you would be needing:
1. Original Title Deed
2. No Encumbrance Certificate
3. NoC from Bank (in case there is a loan on property)
4. Share Certificate from Society (in case of cooperative housing society)
5. Entire Chain of Documents from first Sale Deed
6. Utility Bills & Tax Receipts
7. Society Related Documents
8. Possession Certificate
9. NoC from Society
After complete payment, you need to register your home by doing paying stamp duty.
For any assistance, Call our RERA Expert @91-963617 7888 or send an email to email@example.com
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.